Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced CSS Competitive Examination 2020 to be held in various cities across Pakistan. You can get all details regarding the CSS exam 2020 here on this page including important dates to apply, syllabus, eligibility criteria and other requirements. The Federal Government of Pakistan will be recruiting 100+ vacancies in around 12 groups/services/departments through the CSS exam 2020 in Pakistan.
Aspirants who wish to take the CSS Exam in year 2020 can start applying both online or offline (through mail) starting today while the final date of application submission is 31st October 2019 (for online applications) and 11th November 2019 (through mail).
The examination is likely to be held at following centres depending upon the number of candidates:
(1) Abbottabad (2) Bahawalpur (3) D.G. Khan (4) D.I.Khan (5) Faisalabad (6) Gilgit (7) Gujranwala (8) Hyderabad (9) Islamabad (10) Karachi (11) Lahore (12) Larkana (13) Multan (14) Muzaffarabad (15) Peshawar (16) Quetta (17) Rawalpindi (18) Sargodha (19) Sukkur
Services / Groups in Federal Government
• Commerce & Trade Group
• Pakistan Administrative Service
• Inland Revenue Service
• Foreign Service of Pakistan
• Information Group
• Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
• Pakistan Customs Service
• Military Lands & Cantonments Group
• Office Management Group
• Police Service of Pakistan
• Postal Group
• Railways Group
Both male and female having Bachelor Degree (2nd Division at least) and who are between the age of 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply to CSS Exam 2020 in Pakistan.
Download CSS Exam 2020 Syllabus
You can see syllabus for CSS Exam 2020 provided by the FPSC official website which can be accessed here (click here)
Interested applicants must submit application along with required documents on or before 31st October 2019.